Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2013. Successful applicants for our Ph.D. fellowships will pursue a topic in one of BIGSSS‘ three Thematic Fields.
Applicants are asked to apply with their own research project broadly related to one of the three thematic fields.
However, against the background of foci of current research initiatives within the BIGSSS faculty, this year we additionally welcome applications that touch upon the following themes:
– Social Cohesion (Field B and C)
– Transnational social policy (Field A and B)
– The future of the middle class (Field B)
– Carrier groups of internationalized rule (Field A)
– Cross-National / Cross-Cultural Comparisons (Field C)
All fellows are expected to choose Bremen as their place of residence.